In order to better understand how to choose a quality juice for electronic cigarettes, you need to know their composition first. Any liquid consists of the following components:
- propylene glycol;
- nicotine base (optional).
In turn, the nicotine base can be of several types:
- Usual (6 parts of propylene glycol and 4 parts of glycerin). This liquid gives off an average amount of steam and has a pleasant taste. Also it has a good indicator of TH (so-called “throat hit” which highly contribute the feeling of satisfaction received from electronic cigarettes).
- Velvet Cloud should be chosen in case you have an individual intolerance to propylene glycol. This is a light solution of nicotine on distilled water and glycerin, which, when used, emits a lot of steam. It has a weak TH and a poorly expressed taste.
- Ice Blade is a liquid for electronic cigarettes based on propylene glycol and distilled water with the strongest TX and sharp taste.
If you are not allergic to propylene glycol, it is better to choose a small bottle of a conventional substance with the appropriate concentration.
As for the taste, everything depends on personal preferences. In general, all tastes and flavors can be divided into three categories:
- fruit and berries (cherry, apple, peach);
- all the rest (coffee, chocolate, etc.).
The greatest demand is for tobacco. Fruit fans choose hookah, and coffee or chocolate are often bought as an experiment. Keep in mind that liquids with the same name from different companies can differ significantly, and similar flavors will be very difficult to determine. If you want, you can even experiment by mixing different variants with each other, but the advice is to choose juice from proven producers.
To choose a quality liquid for electronic cigarettes, you need to take into account a number of parameters:
- If you are not allergic to any component, and you prefer moderate taste and concentration, buy a composition with a mark “traditional” or “normal” (60% propylene glycol and 40% glycerol) – there is more guarantee in quality for standard and simpler products.
- Choose brands from well-known manufacturers, or “craft fluids” i. e. created by small but reputable companies. In such products, each flavour in the brand line is carefully developed, and juice is produced under the accepted norms and standards.
- Buy only in on-line/offline shops with positive clients’ feedbacks.
More expensive does not mean obligatory better. Sometimes a small local offline shop can produce the best liquid that suits you personally. On the other hand, some brands indeed gain their reputation due to quality of their products.